Council tenants must pay rent for their property. Rent payments are payable weekly.
You can pay your Weekly Charge using a 'Rent Card' (available from the Rent Account Management Section on request) at the following locations:
- Any Post Office
- Retail outlets that operate the Billpay facility
- Cash Office- Payments can be made by cash, bank draft, cheque, credit and laser card. You can post your cheques or drop into the Council’s Payment office in County Hall, Swords, Co.Dublinor atGrove Road, Blanchardstown, Dublin15.
- We also accept phone payments. If you wish to pay by credit card or laser card, please call our cash office at;
Telephone (01) 8905154.
The Cash office is open from 9.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
You can also pay by:
- Laser Card
- By standing order through your bank. A standing order form can sent to tenants by post on request by emailing [email protected] or calling (01) 890 5000
- The Household Budget Scheme.
This is a scheme that helps those getting certain social protection payments to spread the cost of some household bills over the year. Under the scheme a fixed amount is deducted from your social protection payment each week. The maximum amount that can be deducted is 25% of your total weekly social protection payment. The scheme is operated by An Post and your payment must be paid through your local post office. The Household Budget Scheme is free of charge.
See www.anpost.ie or Telephone Freephone 1800 707 172.
Application forms are available from the Rents Accounts Management Section. It is policy in the case of all new lettings that the tenant, where appropriate, must sign a Household Budget Deduction Form.