My Open Library is a new service available at Baldoyle Library. It provides extended opening hours, allowing access to the library from 8am to 10pm daily including weekends and holidays.
Library members can use the services of the library on a self-service basis outside normal opening hours. There are no staff present when My Open Library service is in operation. Staffed hours continue on the normal schedule.
My Open Library membership is open to over 16s. Under 16s can access only with a parent or guardian.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the terms and conditions of My Open Library?
My Open Library policy sets out the terms and conditions of My Open Library membership to ensure a welcoming environment and protect the rights and safety of library members and staff. Please read the full terms and conditions of My Open Library here before registration.
2. How can I register for My Open Library at Baldoyle Library?
After reading the My Open Library Terms and Conditions, please complete the My Open Library Registration form. The form must be signed in the presence of a staff member from Baldoyle Library.
3. What library services are available to me during the operation hours of My Open Library?
My Open Library members can access all the usual library services such as:
- borrowing and returning items
- collecting reserves
- community meeting room facility
- use of internet on public computers and lending tablets
- self-service printing, photocopying and scanning
- study and reading space
4. How can I find out more information about My Open Library at Baldoyle Library?
The following information leaflet here will provide more detailed information about My Open Library at Baldoyle Library. Alternatively you can contact Baldoyle Library on 01-8906793 or email [email protected] to talk to a Library staff member.