In order to vote at the General Election on the 8th February you must be registered on the Register of Electors 2019/2020
You are eligible to vote in the General Election:-
- If you were on the register or supplement for the Local Election last May 2019 and the Bye Election in November 2019 and have Irish or British citizenship you are eligible to vote in the General
- If you filled in www.voter.ie application on line to be included on the new register 2020/2021 and received a positive response you will be placed on the Supplement to the Register and are registered to vote in the General Election.
- If you filled in a Supplement form and got it stamped at a garda station you are registered to vote in the General Election and your name will be included on the Supplement to the Register for the General
If you are not on the Register, Supplementary Register or did not fill in voter.ie application on line and you wish to vote at the next General Election you will need to:
- If you are registered to use MYGov Id you can register to vote or change your details online at www.voter.ie
- Fill in supplement form (RFA2 , RFA3 or RFA5) and return it to your local authority by close of business on 22nd January 2020. Please return your completed form to:
Fingal County Council,
Register of Electors Section,
County Hall, Main Street,
Swords, Co. Dublin.
If you have any further queries please contact [email protected]/01 8905992.
Closing Date for Inclusion on the Supplement is Wednesday 22nd January 2020
Important - If you submitted forms for inclusion on the new register 2020/2021 you are not registered to vote as this Register does not commence until 15th February 2020.
The onus is on the Elector to check that they are correctly registered to vote.