Roads and Transportation

Residential Parking Permit

Road Licences and Permits

We have Pay and Display in the following areas: Malahide, Skerries, Balbriggan, Swords, Rush and Clonsilla.

Click on this link

Upload supporting documentation:

  • Insurance Certificate
  • Valid Road Tax
  • A copy of a current Utility Bill (i.e. phone, electricity etc.) with the house address shown as above

You must live in a Pay & Display zone to apply for a resident’s permit/visitors discs. A permit is €30 for 2 years.

You can also apply for a change of vehicle (upload new Insurance Cert), however, you must return your old permit to:

  • Fingal Parking Services, P. O Box 9965, Dublin 2 .

If you have any problems renewing your permits you can contact   [email protected]  or phone 01 542 5666  or see: