alert-icon Created with Sketch.


Emergency Management

26 Mar 2020

Fingal County Council and COVID-19: Help us to help you.

A number of our services can be completed over the phone, by mail or online.

You can contact Customer Care Unit at 01 8905000 . Paperwork can be sent by e-mail. E-mail addresses may be found on our website at

Full details can be found here.


Fingal Community Response Forum

A dedicated community support helpline and email address has been launched to assist at-risk members of the public in accessing non-emergency and non-medical supports and advice. Find out more here.

Planning and Development

Part V Planning Exemption Certificate

Development Management

Councils can issue certificates of exemption to developers in certain cases for smaller residential developments which are excluded from social and affordable housing requirements.

Certificate from the Provisions of Part V Social and Affordable Housing Before,(or when) applying for planning permission you must also apply for a certificate in respect of 1-9 houses or on residentially zoned land of 0.1ha. Download Certificate Of Exemption (Social and Affordable Housing) Rev G 

Some rural areas have specific conditions relating to local housing. You may also need to send in a Supplementary Application Form for Permission for a Dwelling in a Rural Area /  Foirm Iarratais Fhorlíontach maidir le Cead Pleanála do Theaghais i gCeantar Tuaith‌

All Rights Reserved © Fingal County Council