Coolmine Recycling Centre: Coolmine Industrial Estate, Dublin 15. Beside Coolmine Fire Station.
Telephone: (01) 890 5986
Estuary Recycling Centre: Swords, beside Swords Business Park
Telephone: (01) 890 5985
The Coolmine Recycling Centre is open from 9am to 4pm from Monday to Saturday. It is closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
The Estuary Recycling Centre is open from 8am to 8pm from Monday to Friday, and from 8am to 6pm on Saturday. It is closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Please note: During bad weather, the recycling centres may have to close for health and safety reasons.
Recycling centres are for household waste only. Commercial waste not accepted.
Items you want to get rid of in good condition? Then consider advertising them on www.freetradeireland.ie ? Save money, items get a second life and better for the environment.
- tins and cans
- glass bottles and jars
- plastic bottles – they should be washed and squashed with tops removed
- clean plastic packaging
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment
- fluorescent tubes and energy-saving bulbs
- car and household batteries
- cooking oil and engine oil
- bulky waste (e.g. Furniture, carpet)
- green waste (restricted to cars and small trailers)
- soil and stones
- duvets and pillows
- household hazardous waste (paint, herbicides, household cleaners etc.)
Car boot: €8 (€4 for green waste only)
Full car: €16 (€8 for green waste only)
Car-van / car and small trailer (max. 6ft x 4ft x 2ft): €40 (€24 for green waste only)
Small van (max. 212 cubic feet): €128 (not allowed for green waste)
If you only have Household Hazardous Waste, the charge is €4
You can pay at the recycling centre by debit/credit card. If you don’t have a debit/credit card, you can consider using a prepay card like the O2 Money Card or Payzone Card.