ANCA has several functions. In carrying out our work we:
• Implement the statutory functions of ANCA in a transparent and cost-effective manner.
• Assess proposals for development at Dublin Airport to ensure that improvements in the noise climate are maintained and improved upon.
• Monitor the impact of aircraft noise in the communities around Dublin Airport.
• Regulate for the management of aircraft noise in accordance with legislative provisions, including facilitating stakeholder participation.
• Provide reliable and up-to-date information on the work of ANCA in a format that is clear and accessible.
ANCA Management Team
Pictured (left to right): Ethna Felten, Joe Mahon, Angela Dullaghan, Aideen Meagle and Siobhan Hogan.
The ANCA team is supplemented and supported by national and international specialists when necessary to ensure that its functions are discharged in accordance with the rules and procedures of legislation. This ensures that the authority has access to the latest expertise and developments in new technologies relevant to aircraft noise management.