We can't wait to see you at Malahide Castle!
Date: Sunday, 22 May
Time: 12 noon to 5pm
Location: Front lawn, Malahide Castle
Leave the car at home and join us by bike, on foot or by public transport for fun and free activities including:
- Family friendly cycle-in movies on the lawn - why not bring a picnic blanket and relax?
- Sing @ 1pm
- The Greatest Showman @ 3pm
- Outdoor games
- Parent & Child Exercise Class from 12.15 - 1pm.
- Nutrition Workshop from 1.15 - 2pm.
- Yoga from 2.15 - 3pm.
- Chair Exercise Class from 3 - 3.30pm.
- Pilates from 3.30 - 4.15pm.
- Pedal powered games
- Trishaw journeys for older people around the Demesne in our Cycling Without Age bikes
- Roving bike repair
- Food stalls
Bring the kids, bring your bike or scooter and get to Malahide Castle for a great day out for all ages! Spaces in each class or workshop are subject to availability so arrive early, dress for comfort and get ready to have some fun.
Cycle In Movies on the Lawn
Whether you walk, scoot or cycle, everyone is welcome to relax with free movies on the lawn at 1pm and 3pm.