Digital Strategy Vision
Our vision is to make Fingal the place of choice to live, work, visit and do business in Ireland. The aim of this strategy is to encourage and support communities and businesses to reap the full rewards of a digitally enabled society.
Digital is not about technology, it’s about changing the way people live, connect and work. Fingal County Council Digital Strategy is about how we will deliver and enhance our public services, infrastructure, spaces, economy, and jobs, now and for years to come.
The fundamental aim of the Fingal Digital Strategy is to support communities, businesses, and citizens to leverage the full potential of broadband and digital technologies. Fingal County Council has a vision for all enterprises, communities, and citizens across the County to have:
• Access to high-speed broadband infrastructure.
• Awareness of the potential uses and benefits of this infrastructure.
• Ability and skills required to realise and take advantage of the opportunities of a digitally enabled society.
• Access to online Council services.
• Enhanced job creation prospects because of the digital economy.
We are currently developing the new Fingal Digital Strategy 2024 – 2028.