Roads and Transportation

Wayleave agreements/Telecommunication licences

To lay electrical cables for communication/energy lines you need to get a Communications/Wayleave Licence.

Telephone (01) 8905000 or email  [email protected]

For overground telecommunications infrastructure and any associated physical infrastructure you need to apply for a licence.

To apply for a licence, please complete the form below.  The form and required documentation should be posted to the address provided on the form.

S254 Licence Application Form for Overground Telecommunications Infrastructure