Permission to Reside Requests

Housing Support

If you’re already a tenant and you have someone planning to come and live with you, you must apply to us for permission by printing and filling out the Permission to Reside Form. You should also contact the Rent Section to let them know. You can not allow someone to live at your home without prior permission from us.

Please note that the tax office is currently closed to the public so you will not be able to get the stamp. The Allocations team will get the stamp on your behalf. Please provide a note stating that you give permission for the Council to do this on your behalf and then sign the note.

Permission to Reside form