Parks and Beaches

Harbour Mooring Permit

Water Safety

People wishing to dock a boat in a council owned harbour must apply to their local council for a permit.

Application for Mooring (27582 N)

Applications are not being accepted currently for the following harbours:- Balbriggan, Skerries, Loughshinny and Rush until further notice.