The Aircraft Noise Competent Authority is committed to delivering the highest possible quality of service to members of the general public.
Contacting ANCA by telephone
We can be contacted on 01-8905998
If you contact us by telephone, we will:
Make every effort to answer your query immediately. However, if we cannot do this, we will take your details and get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.
- If we need to transfer your call to a colleague, we will explain why. We will provide you with that person’s name, area of work and will ensure your call is transferred properly.
- Respond promptly to all voicemail messages
- We will only divert calls to voicemail facilities where the relevant person is engaged on another call or unavailable/absent.
Contacting us by written correspondence e-mails – [email protected]
If you write to us:
We will acknowledge all written correspondence within 3 working days.
- In general, we will make every effort to provide a full reply within 15 working days. We will ensure that all our written replies include a contact name, telephone number and e-mail address.
- We will endeavour to write to you in simple and clear language, explaining any technical terms if they are necessary to use.
General Information and Consultation/Publications
The Aircraft Noise Competent Authority (ANCA) publishes information throughout the year
We will ensure that all information is clear, timely and accurate.
The Aircraft Noise Competent Authority (ANCA) will deliver a quality service with courtesy, sensitivity and the minimum delay with mutual respect between provider and customer.
All key publications are available on our websites https://www.fingal.ie/aircraft-noise-ca
Follow Us on Twitter: @aircraftnoiseca