Reporting problems, making a complaint forms

Forms relating to making a complaint or reporting a problem to the council




Online Form



Report non emergency issues such as graffiti, road defects, issues with street lighting, water leaks/drainage issues, and litter or illegal dumping.
Service Comment/Complaint Form  Fingal County Council has a Complaints Procedure, which is detailed in the Citizens Charter (copies of which are available at all public libraries and offices).